We have put our heart and love into this program. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the monthly subscription, you can simply email us at email@example.com to cancel your monthly membership at any time.*
*We request 48 hours notice prior to the next billing to cancel your renewable subscription. If the request is made less than 48 hours prior to the next billing date, your membership will be canceled during the next cycle. Don’t worry! You will have access to the events, site and all of the Somobreathe benefits until the next billing date.
*Both monthly and annual membership plans lock in that rate for the life of the membership as long as the member is continuous and in good standing.
*If you cancel your membership at any time, you forfeit your current rate. If you choose to rejoin, you will be subject to the current monthly price of the membership.
*An annual membership is a commitment for the entire year and automatically renews at the end of the 12 months. There are no refunds in whole or in part if you choose to cancel before the expiration date.
*As per the membership guidelines stated above, all purchases are final sale and refunds are not provided for previous months on the membership regardless of whether the member has logged in to view the content.
*Our billing system is automated and we do not have the ability to freeze, skip payments or adjust the billing cycle for any of our members. Upon signup for the SomoBreathe Membership, members who choose the monthly payment plan will be billed automatically every 30 days. Members who choose the annual payment plan, will be billed automatically every 365 days unless there is a written cancellation request as per stated above.
*All purchases of SomoBreathe Membership content, including a la carte workshops and memberships, are meant to only be viewed by the purchaser and cannot be shared with others. Sharing of login credentials is strictly prohibited and we monitor IP addresses, login history & location, and profile history for suspected breaches of this policy. Please honor our trust.
Payments: Payments for a la carte bundles are 100% non-refundable with no exceptions.
SomoBreathe, Sarah Schain and their partners/collaborators are not responsible for anyones inability to access membership bundles, content library, downloads, attend an in-person or virtual intensive, workshop, session, class, program and/or meeting of any kind. Every client, student and collaborator takes full responsibility for their attendance and financial obligations listed in the membership agreement as stated above. SomoBreathe, Sarah Schain and their partners/collaborators are not responsible for laws, rules, or decisions imposed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic that affect one’s ability to attend in-person or virtual intensives.
Payment Plans: The Payment Plan is non-negotiable and includes and reflects any and all savings, special offers, or discounts attached to your membership enrollment. No further savings, discounts, or special offers will be applied after enrollment. The registration fee is included in all payment plans, and is not an additional charge.
SomoBreathe Membership and Course Content: Members not in good financial standing will not be entitled to receive the membership bundles, access to somobreathe library and any recorded bonus content unless and until they are in good financial standing.
SomoBreathe is not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any disease or illness. If you have an existing medical condition or injury, make sure your doctor approves of breath work as a self-care practice. Your health is your responsibility, please take care and err on the side of caution.
Spiritual and emotional work, breath work, yoga, sound meditation and any other form of alternative healing should not be construed as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician, medical or psychiatric examination, diagnosis or treatment. Anyone interested in sound meditation, sound “healing” or yoga stretches as a therapeutic modality is also responsible for seeking the specific medical or psychiatric attention they need, should they need it.
The information and content available on this web site is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat or cure any disease or condition. Individuals should consult a qualified health care provider for medical advice.
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the information on this web site.
SOMOBREATHE DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRACTICES, OR SERVICES OBTAINED BASED ON VIEWING THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. THE CONTENT INCLUDED HEREIN HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED OR APPROVED BY THE FDA.
Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect
In the course of operating the Websites and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION.
When you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, respond to a survey, register for a membership or course, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. We do not collect any personal information from visitors when they use the websites unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering or sending us an email or signing up for a newsletter. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
2. ORDER INFORMATION.
When you place an Order, you must provide us with certain information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
3. BILLING INFORMATION.
4. OTHER INFORMATION
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Websites, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Websites you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
C. From Cookies Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Websites. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Websites may not function properly.
E. From Other Sources We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have registered for the Websites, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information, Billing Information, and certain Other Information by following the instructions found on the Websites. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any SomoBreathe marketing email. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or their orders. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information, the Order Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our services; to process orders; to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our websites and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
- SomoBreathe will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your orders and provide support to you.
- In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share the Information (excluding the Billing Information) with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, Order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our visitors, customers, and our products and services, we may analyze the Order Information and Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Websites and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of SomoBreathe or others.
Information You Share
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available to third parties – for example on message boards or web logs; through email; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences, or coaching calls; or in comment or chat areas – that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Websites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
SomoBreathe does not monitor, recognize, or honor any behavioral advertising opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
How to Contact Us